Every Home Has a Asking Price - Every Home Has a Selling Price
Question: How do you know if you getting that absolute best deal?
Every Seller has whats called a BOTTOM LINE. This is the number that they have decided no matter what, they will not take a penny less. It is the Listing Agents job to get the Seller the Highest Price Possible, after all that is who they represent. If you submit your offer with a Listing Agent you are almost GUARANTEED you will OVERPAY!
- FACT: MOST BUYERS PURCHASE REAL ESTATE ON AN EMOTIONAL BASIS
Listing Agents use many scare tactics to convince you to pay the sellers asking price. Fear of loss is the most common one, advising you that they are expecting other offers so you better act quick.
Basic Rules of Negotiating:
1) Never submit an offer to Purchase Real Estate to the Listing Agent:
- The Listing Agent Represents the Sellers best interest.
- The Listing Agent WILL NOT Disclose to you how low of an offer the Sellers will accept.
- The Listing Agent WILL NOT Negotiate on your behalf.
- The Listing Agent's job is to get the Highest Price for their Sellers.
2) Listing Agent Myth: Using the Listing Agent will get me the best deal, because I can cut out a Buyers Agent commission.
- The Seller has committed to sell their home at a fixed compensation regardless of who represents the sale.
- Not using a Professional Negotiator to represent you as your Buyers Agent is a sure way to overpay.
3) Why use a Buyers Agent: Negotiating Real Estate is basically the same theory as negotiating a court case.
- If you were getting divorced would you use your spouses Attorney to defend you or would you hire your own?
4) I have a friend or family member who is a Realtor:
- Although a Realtor that is a friend or family member may have your best interest in mind, do they really posses the skills necessary to negotiate the largest financial investment you will make in your life?
5) All Realtors are equal:
- Even though all Realtors in the state of Florida are required to be licensed by the state, this does not imply that every Realtor is a Professional Negotiator.
6) Sterling Chase Realty: Discover the Difference!
- We Have over 18 years combined experience Professionally Negotiating Real Estate Transactions.
- We DO NOT disclose to the general public our industry secrets of negotiating.
- We WILL disclose secrets to our clients that we represent as their Buyers Agent when presenting an offer.
- We know how to find out the Sellers BOTTOM LINE!
- We DO NOT charge any transaction fees to you.
- We are compensated by the seller's agreement they signed when they listed their home for sale.
- We know that Good Deals go Fast and are available to Show Property 7 Days a Week.
- Call or e-mail us today 352-478-4300 and put our skills to work for you! Unless of course if you are fine with paying too much.
There are no articles in this category yet.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independent verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The source of the listing data is as follows:
| Stellar MLS (updated 4/3/20 5:22 AM)